Camper site Verden (Aller)
Our camper site is only a few minutes walking distance from the town centre, in the Conrad-Wode Street.
Thanks to its conveniently situated location, it is a good starting point for excursions.
Bicycle path connections along the Aller and Weser rivers are also reached in just a few minutes.
Size and amenities
At the camper site, ten parking spaces with the measurements 10m x 5m and four parking places of 7.50m x 5m are available.
- Parking fee for each hour started: € 1
- Parking fee for 24 hours: € 6
- Electricity for 8 hours: € 1
- Water withdrawal for 3 minutes (approx. 90 l): € 1
Waste water disposal is free of charge.
There are three electricity stations with 6 or 3 CEE sockets available.
- Town centre with restaurants: 550 m
- Shopping possibilities: 500 m
- Verwell: 3 km
- Climbing park: 3 km
- Canon’s House – Historical museum: 1 km
- German horse museum: 800 m
- Stadium: 2 km
- Jetty: 600 m
- Service station: 1.5 km
Verden (on the Aller)
The Cathedral and equestrian town Verden (Aller) is distinguished by the special atmosphere of its town centre. Far from any overstimulation, a shopping expedition here is true recuperation instead of shopping stress.
If you wish for even more relaxation, treat yourself to a half hour at the solarium in the newly opened Aller park.
Leisure time and adventure
- The Canon’s house – Historical Museum: learn the history of the once-divided city.
- German Horse Museum: “Ride” with us from the history of horses to the present.
- Equestrian sport tournaments and auctions: visit a gripping tournament or experience a horse auction.
- Verden Dunes: there are many dunes on the beach, but few dunes in the forest, therefore don’t let our inner dunes escape your notice.
- Guided city tours: On Saturdays you can participate in the historical town tour and every second Sunday of the month take part in a topical guided tour (May to October).
- Cathedral visit with an evening guided tour: there is much to discover in the Verden Cathedral. If you would like to experience more, you can participate in a free guided tour every Tuesday from May to September.
German Fairy Tale Route tip
Not only the highly illuminated interior of the Cathedral with its high-contrast red ceiling is truly an eye-catcher. If you search the outside walls of the cathedral, you will discover the stony man. How he got into the wall and what he is doing there you will hear about in the Legend of the Man of Stone.
January: Sport & Show
VER Dinale – Hall riding tournament
March: Lent donation event
Spring Hunt behind the Lower Saxony pack
May-Sept.: Verden summer concerts (every Thursday)
June: Cathedral inauguration
August: Stallgasse (“Stable Lane”) – Town centre festival all about horses
International dressage and jumping festival with Country Days
Verdian Horse Festival
September: Verden jazz and blues days
October: Hunt behind the Lower Saxony pack
December: Christmas magic
N 52° 55‘ 32“, O 9° 13‘ 42“